Issaquah Depot Museum Event Rental
The Depot’s freight room is available for rental, and will provide an historic setting for your next special event. Located on the south end of the building, this room boasts the original wood flooring. If you look carefully at the walls, you can also see the lumber stamp “Geo. W. Tibbetts & Co. Squak Valley.” The room also features a mural depicting the town’s early history. Outside, a vintage caboose and other railroad cars are on display. For an additional fee, we can arrange a guided tour of the facility for you and your guests.
The freight room is roughly 25’ by 35’, and will seat up to 85 people theatre-style or 65 people at tables, with space left over for a buffet table, etc. A small kitchenette equipped with sink, mini-refrigerator and microwave are also provided for your use. The facility can accommodate catered functions. You are encouraged to view the facilities before making a reservation; the Depot is open to the public Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 11am to 3pm.
The Depot is located at 78 First Avenue NW. The Depot is within walking distance of a variety of local restaurants, shops, library, community center, and the Historical Society’s second facility, the Gilman Town Hall Museum. Both a convenient parking lot and on-street parking are nearby.
- The Freight Room rents for $75 an hour most of the week. During the weekend (from 3 PM Friday until 11 PM on Sundays) the room rents for $100 an hour.
- We also offer a day rate of $400 for rentals taking place between 9am and 5pm, Monday-Friday.
- There is a three hour minimum on rentals; time includes set-up and clean up time.
- A $300 security deposit is required to reserve a date; this deposit will be returned after the rental and cannot be put toward your rental fee.
- Non-profit rates are available, please inquire.
- Rates are subject to change; higher rates in effect on major holidays.
- Contact us to make sure the date you’re interested in is available.
- Complete a Rental Application.
- Mail the form, along with security deposit, to us. We cannot hold your rental date unless we have a rental form and security deposit.
Visit the museum:
Issaquah Depot Museum
78 First Avenue NE
Open Fri-Sat-Sun, 11-3