To continue our look at the history of Lewis Hardware, today we see a photograph circa 1930 of a young Tom Lewis inside the shop. The merchandise has changed, but much of the building and its interior remains the same today. Lewis Hardware, at 95 Front Street North, moved to its current location in 1921 from its original home at 305 Front Street North, which is now the address of Cascade bank.
Published in the Issaquah Press on August 25, 1999
https://www.issaquahhistory.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/aug99-2.jpg 272 390 admin https://www.issaquahhistory.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Issaquah-History-Museums1.png admin2015-12-18 08:58:572015-12-19 10:51:09Looking back: Lewis Hardware