https://www.issaquahhistory.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/LookBack7-22-98.jpg 273 402 admin https://www.issaquahhistory.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Issaquah-History-Museums1.png admin2015-12-18 09:49:572015-12-19 10:29:56Looking back: Hepler Motors
The original site of the 1888 Bellevue Hotel at the corner of Front Street and Sunset Way became home to a Ford dealership, Hepler Motors, in the late 1940s. The last standing portion of the hotel was removed and a new concerte three-bay service area was added to the brick building. Lee Hepler sold the business on his 60th birthday, and the dealership continued as Foothills Ford, Eastage Motors and Malone Ford before it was demolished following damage suffered in the 1965 earthquake.
Published in the Issaquah Press on July 22, 1998