Wold Barn

Wold Barn

July 1999 Photo by David Bangs

Though a little larger than when first built, the Wold barn is just a few yards from its home site. The barn was a 1908 project of the Wold family, pioneers of the Issaquah Valley. When it became part of Gilman Village in 1979 it was completely dismantled, moved, expanded, and reassembled using as much original material as possible. The architecture remains the same.

 

 

 

Wold Barn

July 1999 Photo by David Bangs