Though now standing close to the Mine Warehouse, the Feed Store was once the front, or business end, of the building.
The two-story structure with its traditional frontier false front was an Issaquah landmark dating from 1910 when it was built by E.J. Anderson. For many years it was the supply for grain and hay to local farmers and dairymen.
The building was moved in 1975 along with the warehouse to Gilman Village. As workmen began removing the siding over the false front they discovered the original Fisher Feed sign which remains.