Anderson House

Anderson House

July 1999 Photo by David Bangs

This 1925 bungalow was built by Albert Anderson as temporary quarters for his family while he worked on their permanent home. A small side room was added in the 1930’s to rent to tenants.

The house was located on Front Street to the north of Issaquah Creek, where it remained until it was moved to Gilman Village in 1972.