- Gift Shop
Issaquah History On-Line Library
Newspaper articles, book chapters and contributed memories can be found here. To find something specific, use the search function at left to find what you are looking for. All items have been used by permission of the authors.
Squak Valley: A Girl and The Valley Grow Up, by Bessie Wilson Craine
- Looking Back Series
- History's Role in Issaquah is Preserved, Thanks to Many
- Trolley to Be Running By Salmon Days
- It's Time to Recall Old Times
- Upgrades on Track for Local Hatchery
- We're Looking Pretty Good, Larry
- Issaquah Historical Society Marks Twenty-Five Years
- Hatchery Models its Success
- A New Plan For Downtown
- The Early Years
- Sportsmen's Clubhouse Receives Landmark Status
- Historical Society Mobilized to Prevent Barn Dismantling
- Only Sportsmen's Club Land Isn't Historical
- City Has No Space For History
- City Plans to Expand Historic Home for Chamber
- Downtown Mural to Depict Logging History
- Women of Issaquah in WWII published in Past Times of Summer 2003
- "Soda Fountain Days": Issaquahians Remember the Honeysuckle and the Shamrock by David Miller published in Past Times of Summer 2004.
- Fifteen Minutes With a Person From the Past published in Past Times of Winter 2004.
- The Morgan Family of Issaquah" by Diane Dambacher and Erica Maniez in Past Times newsletter Winter 2005.
Used with permission of the author
- 75 Years of Service: History of Issaquah Kiwanis, by David Jepsen (first 50 years) and Dan Anderson (the next 25 years)
- Holiday Memories of Issaquah, by Don Anderson
- Our Swimming Hole, by Mike Atkins