- Gift Shop
When you volunteer, you help support the Issaquah History Museums discover, preserve and share the history of Issaquah. Join our growing group of enthusiastic volunteers in providing educational tours, preservation of artifacts, and maintenance of our museums. Our greatest need is for docents -- the people who greet visitors, answer basic questions, and handle gift shop sales, but there are a number of fun behind-the-scenes projects, too. Volunteers receive free museum admission, special recognition, and continuing education. Contact us for more information on becoming a volunteer.
For the many priceless services that they provide, volunteers:
- Receive free general admission to the museum for volunteers and their guests
- Enjoy discounts in the gift shops
- Receive an informative newsletter
- Are honored at an annual recognition event
- Gain knowledge and expertise in the area of local history
- Meet and work with a fun and diverse group of people who love history
- Contact Karen Klein, Volunteer Coordinator, and let her know you are interested!
- Attend a volunteer information and interview meeting
- Complete a volunteer application and background check
Karen Klein, Volunteer Coordinator